THE LEAGUE YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
About the LEAGUE
GoTennis! has teamed up with T2Tennis to create Atlanta's best HIGH SCHOOL LEAGUE
- MORE MATCHES FOR HIGH SCHOOL PLAYERS
- MORE DIVERSE PLAYERS ON OTHER TEAMS
- MATCH RESULTS FOR COACHES
- SCHEDULE AS A TEAM FOR ATMOSPHERE OR SCHEDULE SEPARATELY FOR CONVENIENCE
About your HIGH SCHOOL LEAGUE
Each regular season consists of 5 matches to be played over 6 weeks. At the beginning of each season you will receive a schedule with each match opponent clearly identified. You will have one week to play each match with the option of a make up week.
Flexible means you play at the times that suit you and your partner. If playing doubles, you pick your own partner or you can work with the team manager. You’re matches against players at your same level in close proximity to your home courts. Play all the matches together to create a high school tie atmosphere or get it done on your own time.
- Players will play 5 matches over 6 weeks.
- Each match will have 2 weeks to schedule/play each match: Match week, then a make up week.
- Matches can play out of order if opponents/both players agree
- Matches of the same school could be scheduled at the same time. That’s up to players.
- Doubles: Players need to find their own partner prior to registration. Coaches may
- Singles & Doubles Leagues: Open to all in High School player. There are 2 levels of play: Varsity and
- A Player can play in both singles league and doubles league. However this player needs to be aware
of the scheduling conflicts and be available for both.
- There is no minimum or maximum players or doubles teams per school. Just sign up and play.
- Playoffs: For those that qualify: There is a single elimination draw (seeded) culminating in a City
Finals or High School League Finals where all finalist come together in an event.
- Season Scheduling: Singles League & Doubles League:
a. First priority is players (or doubles teams) to be scheduled by the same level in the nearest proximity: Meaning we will put all Varsity or “A” levels together and generally nearer to each other. Then, Junior Varsity “B” together in closest proximity as well.
b. We will try not to put 2 teams of the same school in the same division. Thus try not to have same schools play each other for diversity. Sometimes this will be unavoidable, but we will do our best.